Monday, December 21, 2009

The trailer for my Travel TV show is online!!

Tons of travel, a trip to Spain, a week of filming, 22 solid hours of footage, 3 1/2 months of acquiring a computer, getting it fixed up, editing, finding music, testing it out on people, getting it color corrected, fixing the titles, fighting with youtube and its finally online!!! Check out the trailer for my new Travel TV show "Travel Yourself" !! Check it out on my main website: www.travelyourself.ca
Also check out two new posts about myself and the show here on www.traveltitbits.co.uk and on www.sharingtravelexperiences.com !!
Also be sure to follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelyourself OR www.twitter.com/cailinoneil and become a fan on Facebook! www.facebook.com/travelyourself .
Stayed tuned for my next trip in January! Possibly Brazil!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment