Tuesday, June 23, 2009

more June updates

I've come to a bit of a snafu in the planning of my travel tv show, as I (fingers crossed, with bated breath) waited to hear if I was going to get some aeroplan points from a relative to help fly my camera man and I to Spain I find out that no there are none available. Upset, yet determined I won't let it stop me. I now just have spend much more money than planned.... eeek!! However I am now accepting donations of aeorplan points!! I need only 60,000 points and my boss has already offered up 5!! so 59,995 points left to go!! Please be sure to let me know if you are interested in donating :) it would be greatly appreciated and I will put your name in the credits of the show I swear!
On a happier note I have recently been excited to exchange a few emails with the great Canadian travel tv show "Departures" producer Steven Bray who has given me some great tips on filming in other countries and making a Travel TV show.
I've also booked the hostel for my camera man Cam and myself to stay in when we get to Valencia and have spoken with the manager about filming in and around the hostel. Also I am currently trying to figure out how I can get the permission to film from a balcony in the small town of Bunol to film over the crowd of Tomatina! If you have any friends or relatives there please let me know!
I have also met tons of awesome travel people on twitter! I just signed up for it one day to check it out and am amazed at the travel community on this site!! Such an invaluable resource for myself with great bloggers like @solotraveler @whereivebeen @lonelyplanet @Journeywoman @theplanetd @traveldudes @globtrav you can follow me on there as well @cailinoneil

No comments:

Post a Comment