Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cailin Travels is moving!


Hello Everyone,
Just an update I have finally moved Cailin Travels http://cailintravels.blogspot.com/ over to its own URL you can now find it here at www.CailinTravels.com yay!!!!!!

I am still working on some tweaks and figuring out if the theme I have it on is the right one for me. Please comment and let me know what you think and please be sure to follow me over there! :)

Also stay tuned for www.CailinONeil.com going live soon (right now it just redirects to www.travelyourself.ca) and it will be a landing page for info about me and links to all of my sites and Social Media accounts :)
Thanks for being great followers, see you around!

Cailin

PS Stay tuned for www.TravelYourself.ca 's first giveaway ever coming soon! "Cailin's Favorite Things"!!! (yes the above photo is me pretending to be Oprah )

4 comments:

  1. With premium chances grossed with Cheap Flights to Sydney one may never feel bored or left out in the vibrant cosmopolitan like this harbor city.

    ReplyDelete