Thursday, July 8, 2010

New York New York

Hello everyone!
I've been increasingly getting more and more hits over here on this site yet, I've been neglecting it big time and putting all my focus into www.travelyourself.ca and my new site (which isn't up yet) www.thetasteoftravel.com It is going to be glorious! and that is all i will tell you about it right now :)
I'm finishing up my current job today and then I will be posting here more, with stories of my travels in the past few months and more and as always there will be video video video!
To keep you entertained in the mean time check out my newest video shot in New York City last week while I was there attending the Travel Bloggers Exchange Conference aka TBEX TBEX10 or what have you. I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more! Cailin

1 comment:

  1. Great job! So glad we got to hang out in NY, we had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete