Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travel TV website Launched today!

Today is a very exciting day as I am finally launching the website for my very own Travel TV show called "Travel Yourself". Check out the website here! www.travelyourself.ca
I'm a filmmaker by trade and a big time traveler so why not put the two things I love together in one package!? That is exactly what I am trying to do with this show!
I will be going to Spain at the end of August and I am taking a camera man with me to follow me around in Valencia and Bunol at the Tomatina festival, in Barcelona and Madrid!
Check out the website for more info and let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading and soon thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the first episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. …Indomitable spirits of the Himalayas…
    For the centuries the highest mountains in the world have hidden a tiny jewel, the Buddhist kingdom of Bhutan. Come to Bhutan; explore with us this mystical country. You will find it one of the last pristine places on earth –a place of unspoiled natural beauty and heartwarming hospitality. Until 1999, there was no TV or internet! Our Dragon adventure team will make your trip to the land of Thunder Dragon exciting, intriguing and fun.
    Our Postal Address.
    Bhutan Dragon Adventures
    P.O Box No. 304.
    Thimphu, Bhutan
    Email: dragonadventures@druknet.bt
    www.go2bhutan.com

    ReplyDelete