Wednesday, March 25, 2009

195 Countries by June 1st, 2014??



It's about time I started my own travel blog with all the traveling I have done in the past 15 months in particular and with all the traveling I hope to do specifically in the next 5 years.
I have always loved to travel and thanks to my parents have done a lot of it so far in my life. In the past fews months I actually created a goal for myself to travel to every country in the world by the age of 30 and hopefully I can reach this goal! According to the UN they currently consider there to be 195 countries in the world to which I have been to 14. 181 to go! Here on my blog you can track my progress and also see where I've been so far. I can't be traveling all the time so I may also add some day to day life tid bits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment